Wednesday, November 24

What shall we do with the tired bachelor?

Three days of "Single Life" remain, and I can't wait to start the "Married" part. 


All the stress and worry before and on the day is worth it and it's just amazing from then on, this was the news I got from a good friend who got married himself on the 13th. He's currently, as I write this, on a plane to some exotic destination with his "new" wife for a decent honeymoon. Nice!


I've taken to running twenty minutes every morning now, having been motivated (or should I say guilted?) out of bed to join my running partner, and fellow tortureree Linelle, as she herself is also going through the Lynotherapy motions currently and is restricted to 20mins on fun and stress relief at a time too. 


I can tell you it's frustrating having only 20mins to run a day, but I've decided to use the opportunity to cold turkey it into my Vibram Five Fingers and am solely running in them. As such, the 20mins restriction is a bonus as I am able to slowly build up my feet and my form at a rate which won't hurt my physio-fixing or break my body.


I've been given the nod from Benita to be able to increase either my mileage or time by ten percent a week, so pretty soon I'll be back to running 10km...


Climbing and running have been keeping us sane so far, after the excitement and frantic panic of the wedding is over, I think we'll both sleep a little better and decent training can take the place of all the wedding planning.


Just three days left...

No comments: